
Oh man, Saturday was so much fun. I went to the zoo with my dad; And even though it was cold as anything, I enjoyed watching all the monkeys and tigers. But the all-time best animal ever is: The Otter. Yep, I love otters, they're like the clowns of the animal kingdom; And I saw them in all their silliness that day. So damn adorable. So yeah, I used that time to bond with my dad, talked about the good ol' days, and then stopped by Tomlinson's to grab a bite to eat. Perfect day? So far. Then later on in the day, I visited some family members that I haven't seen in a long time, and cousins that I didn't recognize at all (Yep, literally didn't know them lol). Anyway, went with my cousins to grab another bite to eat, only this time is was in a pizza parlor on Madison Ave. We hung out and had a good time. I wanted to take pictures of my family, but at the last minute the camera wasn't working. And get this, later on in the night after I left, the camera was working again. But I overall had a good day. Perfect day? Not so much. Happy day? You bet it was :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment