Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Truthism and DMT


So yeah I was browsing Extraterrestrial sites and came across this site called Truthism.com, and let me add my opinion in that this site is pretty twisted. The web owner claims that our planet along with the entire universe is a dark, satanic incarceration run by Reptilian Overlords. I had no idea how someone could concoct such an elaborate story unless they had a hyperactive imagination. I mean, the person that wrote this site bragged about how stupid the human race is because of our ignorance to this mass illusion placed by this Reptilian Race (known as the Annunaki by the Ancient Sumerian civilization). Heck, the guy even added that women are the cause of the "stunted growth" of International Awareness. So in any case, I looked at some sites that this web page was affiliated with and came across an interesting site that had information of a powerful psychedelic called Dimethyltryptamine or "DMT" for short. This drug, when smoked, has a potency that lasts at most 10 to 20 minutes but has the most profound effect of any psychedelic drug known to man. The most interesting thing about this drug is that it is not only found in exotic plants such as Mimosa hostilis but can also be traced in the human body as well when the individual is born, dreams, and is dying. People under the influence of this drug report a "spiritual awakening" and an "awakened consciousness". I learned that this psychedelic is in no way addictive and creates trips that, by those that have experienced DMT, to be absolutely real. People who are under the influence of DMT report seeing a symphony of geometric shapes and lights along with "Beings" that vary from Shamans and Elves to...yep, you guessed it: Reptilian creatures. So I came to a stunning conclusion. Perhaps this drug is what influenced the writer at Truthism.com to write his views according to his/her DMT experience. Now, whether the individual's experience is a reality on a different dimension is something I can't say. For me to give a legitimate opinion, I'd have to try DMT; But I'm pretty sure that all those who experienced DMT didn't "hallucinate" similar experiences by coincidence.

Till next time

No comments: