Thursday, March 13, 2008

Love


So today I hung out with my ex boyfriend, we laughed, ice skated; pretty much had a good time. I can say that my feelings for him are still there; But as far as a relationship with him goes, I know that it would never work. We would be in this enchanted Nirvana-like state at first, then it would be a bland relationship afterwards. Some of you are probably thinking "Well, if you guys really love each other then you would make your relationship work." I've got news for ya, love doesn't necessarily have to mean a full blown relationship. " Love is such a complicated emotion and comes in many different varieties. My situation just happens to be a part of the whole shabang of love varieties. I mean, he's a good guy and all; but there are just some things that I know I can't tolerate (Don't want to go into details on that department). But to be perfectly honest, I like us as friends, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I know that one day I'll be with Mr. Right and he'll want to meet him, I'll do the same when he gets a girlfriend too. I know that no matter where our lives takes us we'll always be friends.

No comments: