
My dog is indeed my best friend. Just look at how cute he is.
But anyway back to the topic, Alfy made me realize something the other day. I never really grasped the significance of life and what it's purpose is. I always thought that all the bad events that you see all over the news today is further proof that life is just an accident with defects and flaws. But then my therapist asked me to imagine the perfect world. I said "A world without hate, a world full of love." She then pointed out, "If a world did not have hate, how would we determine what is good or not? How would we determine what is right or wrong." I couldn't contradict her, she was right. Perhaps the bad things serve a purpose, a reminder that things need to change, to stop, and to be prevented. My dog further reminded me of this. I love my dog, and I know that he understands me when I ask him, "You wanna go pee?" lol. But the point is, if there is purpose, there's a plan, and if there's a plan, there's a mastermind behind it. Thus, God exists. I believe this now. As I am agnostic, my beliefs are flexible and can bend depending on how I view theism and atheism. But to me, God is more than what religion paints it out to be. God is not just Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Pagan, or any other religion; but is more than we can possibly comprehend. I would get more into the spirit stuff, but I'll leave that for my next entry. 'Till then.

No comments:
Post a Comment